Friday, September 23, 2011

Slam Pieces


It's a Friday night, and here I am.... blogging. No it's not because I didn't have some raging house party, or a wonderful fratastic date party, or a wild college town bar to go too. Because I had all of those options. I'm just stuck babysitting.... womp womp womp. (Hey, fabulous Laxtitutes have responsibilities too!) I decided I'm going to use this time wisely and start working on this whole blog nonsense since I know nothing about it. I'm a physical therapy major who can't write for shit and who doesn't have a creative bone in my body so... bear with me people. I just have a question, or I guess a thought, that I'd like to share with everyone and get some feedback. It's about slam pieces, fuck buddys, friends with benefits, whatever you'd like to call them. I have one. We were hooking up all last school year and then didn't see each other all summer. I'd be lying if I said I didn't start to crush on him, because I did. I eventually got over it though. But anyways, we didn't talk all summer and once the school year started again we got back in touch (obvi hooking up the first weekend of school, but like.. make out hooking up, not boning.) We hooked up again a few weeks later. I've never been a big sexter. Actually... I had never done it before now. But I wanted sex so I just said fuck it and texted him one night that simple word... "Sex?" he responded with "Where are you!?" (like oh... now you're interested) I told him but it just didn't happen. He blew me off. Over the next week I texted him two more times requesting for his stupid ass to get over to my apartment and fuck me. But two more times, he blew me off. Finally last night, I decided it would be the last time I'd throw myself at him because 1. we have all the same friends and see eachother all the time so I didn't want to look like a complete idiot and 2. because I am SO not desperate and 3. I get what I want. I texted him, "come. over. later." he responded with "I'll be there". BOOM, 2:30 AM rolls around and a drunk Chris* (name changed) rolls into my apartment. We have sex. It's great. I make him leave. His turn to work for it now, right? I mean HELLO... I texted him 4 times total and got rejected 3 out of those 4 times. Is it possible that even if a girl is offering sex... a guy just might not be interested? Or was he just too stupid to realize what was going on? It's not like I'm looking to get wifed up or anything.... I just wanted sex. Is it appropriate to make guidelines with slam pieces? Like, it shouldn't be all about when HE needs it, it should be about when I want it too right?? An equal give and take relationship of fucking. Someone needs to explain that concept to some dudes.



Bros can be such bros sometimes. I love them. But they can be really fucking annoying.

1 comment:

  1. How do you guys not have comments on these, hilarious. I'm a bro and keep writing this shit, it's interesting.

    ReplyDelete